This time I tried to take a little rest from just fixing broken stuff and added some new content. The bug list is currently still crazy huge, as you were amazingly productive in finding them. So please keep in mind that there’s still a lot of known issues to be fixed in patch 5 and the current amount of feedback is quite a bit beyond my perception abilities:)
- added a warehouse building to store up to 4 different non-food items
- holding Shift when clicking on +/- buttons multiplies value by 10
- construction queue now scales to fit the free space and to avoid occluding the state bar
- cowshed workers now also move hay from dryers to hay barracks
- can now set hire options and wage for each building
- added an option to allow moving food between granaries
- hay dryers are more tolerant to steep slopes now
- save file names used seconds instead of minutes (lol)
- incorrect rounding in production limits
- water was supplied in the cowshed by 0.1 instead of 1 + increased amount of stored hay & water
- couldn’t add 8th slot at trading post
- fishing docks sometimes created inaccessable areas around them
- glitches on build graph
some problems may still persist in old saves, but won’t appear again.
To update your game you can just download it again from Humble with the same link they sent you when you purchased the game and then replace it completely with your current version. Your saves will stay.